Monday, January 25, 2010

Rush - IAI class - 1.25.10

I have been reading our course book and working on my WebQuest design. I setup permission for my IAI classmates so they can read and blog with me during this semester. Blogger seems pretty full of features and I am beginning to see how this tool could be use to share 'brief updates' with customers.

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is Rochelle your classmate I was wandering how you set this up so I can have people comment on my blog. Please Comment or blog! thanks! Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rochelle,
    It looks like you have it set up for comments. It took me a moment to find the link for comments (in blue under your post) - but then again I'm new at this so didn't really know where to look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad so am I! Rochelle

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.