Okay, my first WebQuest is becoming a challenge. Hopefully it will come together soon, due date is coming up!
Since the WQ is for a grade, I need to Tweet, Blog and Discussions less and focus on projects that affect my grade in IAI. Podcast and Website (depending on tool chosen) and Wiki (depending on tool chosen) will be the new technologies for me to learn. Exciting but overwhelming at the same time.
I have enjoyed Twitter, Blogger, Google Reader, and Vista discussions for I like learning how I can incorporate these tools into my instruction with customers...but I need to redirect my focus.
Never a dull moment during spring 2010 at KSU in ITEC. I really like our book for this course. I have highlighted and checked out several of the sites mentioned in the book. This is a book I can see actively using after this class!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree Patience that the webquest was a real challenge. I have to say that I am very nervous about creating the podcast. I have never listen to one or created one and I'm not exactly sure where to start. If you have any ideas I'd love to read about them on your blog.
ReplyDelete